Sonar® A.S. is effective against stubborn aquatic weeds such as Duckweed and Watermeal.
- Selective systemic aquatic herbicide
- Use in fresh water ponds, lakes, reservoirs, potable water sources, drainage canals and irrigation canals
- Vascular aquatic plants controlled by Sonar® A.S. (for full list, see product label):
- Illinois pondweed
- Creeping waterprimrose
- American frogbit
- Ideal formulation when targeting strands of emersed vegetation
- Immediate uptake into the target plants
- 1 Quart
- Active Ingredient: floridone 41.7%
- Application rates vary by waterbody, please see product label for details.
- For best results, apply Sonar® A.S. prior to initial of weed growth or when weeds begin active growth (mature target plants may require application rate at higher end of specified rate range and may take longer to control)
- Best when spread across the surface area of the waterbody
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.