All-in-one algaecide and water quality enhancer!
- Broad range algae control
- Green algae
- Yellow/Green algae
- Blue-green (cyanobacteria) algae
- Rapidly disrupts numerous algae cell processes and shuts down growth
- Treated algae typically begin to show discoloration within a day and degrade over time
- Reduces in-water phosphorus levels with each application
- Improves water quality
- Offsetting eutrophication though proactive maintenance programs
- Decreasing phosphorus concentrations from the water column through binding and precipitation of excess phosphorus
- Binding and precipitating suspended solids, thereby reducing turbidity and unwanted coloration
- Increases aesthetics and reduces maintenance over time
- For use in aquatic sites including: ponds, lakes, reservoirs, irrigation and drainage canals, laterals and ditches; including potable water sources
- Water may be used for drinking, swimming, fishing, watering livestock and for irrigated crops and turf immediately following treatment
- Best if applied over the surface of the entire waterbody, particularly in areas with high nutrient inputs such as inlets (read all labeled directions and use only as directed)
- 2.5 Gallon
- EPA Registered Algaecide
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.