Cold Water Natural Bacteria with Barley
- Replenishes winter bacteria loss during spring start-up
- Accelerates decomposition of leaves, twigs and sediment all winter long
- Cold water formula
- Safe for all aquatic life
- Easy to use, pre-measured water soluble packets
- Contains 12 packets – 12 packets treats 12,000 gallons or 4,000 gallons for up to 6 weeks
- Use 1 packet for every 1,000 gallons
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.
Application Rate: Do not open packets. Start applying when water temperature is below 60 degrees F. Add once per week directly into pond or filtration system. If a problem arises between routine applications, Fall & Spring Prep should be applied every 3 days until desired result is achieved.
For Best Results: Spring & Fall Prep can be applied directly into pond water or filtration system. Optimal water conditions: pH 6.52-8.5, dissolved oxygen 5 ppm, temperature between 35 to 60 degrees F.