Ready to use contact herbicide provides effective control for many stubborn aquatic weeds!
- Ready-to-Use concentrated contact herbicide
- Active ingredient Dipotassium salt of endothall 40.3%
- Can provide season-long control of many nuisance plants including (for full list see product label):
- Sago Pondweed
- Horned Pondweed
- Largeleaf Pondweed
- Illinois Pondweed
- Short residual contact time (12-48 hours) makes it effective in still and slow moving water
- Safe for environment, birds, fish and wildlife
- 1 Gallon
- Best if applied across waterbody via backpack sprayer and combined with a surfactant/adjuvant like Cide-Kick II
- Apply when plants are present. Product may be sprayed on the water or injected below the water surface. Aquathol K may be applied as a concentrate or diluted in water depending on equipment used (see product label for application methods and rates).
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for usage directions. Use only as directed.