Granular product for controlling algal blooms and more!
- 99% Copper Sulfate
- For use in managing many genera of algae and select aquatic weeds (see label for full list and application rates):
- Cyanophyceae (blue-green)
- Chlolophyceae (green)
- Diatomaceae (Diatoms)
- Protozoa (Flagellates)
- Leafy pondweed
- Sago pondweed
- Effective for swimmer’s itch with special application methods
- Snail control
- Root control in residential and commercial sewers, septic tanks, leach lines and leach pipes
- Select plant disease treatment
- 5 Pounds
- Can be applied as a broadcast over the target or slurred in a bucket with water (see label for full application instructions and use only as directed)
- Avoid concentrating product in small areas since this may impact non-target species
- Due to governmental restrictions, we do not ship EPA registered herbicides and algaecides to the following states: AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, NH, NJ, MA, MD, ME, OR, RI, WA, & VT. *Restricted use pesticide in Michigan and New York. Must provide a copy of your pesticides applicators license prior to purchasing this product in Michigan or New York.
- The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed® for Organic Use (see certification below)
- See Product Label and Safety Data Sheet below for full list of applications and usage directions. Use only as directed.